Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring is coming!!!

I was starting to get really excited about spring and then we got 5 inches of snow today!!!  Oh goodness I need things to warm up so I can get outdoors to do some shooting.  We are heading to Denver, CO next week and so I am thrilled to have some sunshine and warmer weather.  The past couple of weeks I have been working on the new spring catalog for Jessiegirlclothing that should be finished up in just a few days.  Last night we shot the cover photo and I later realized my little Naomi had a fever!!  Such a sport, she was still smiling so she could get ice cream.  I explained that we had to put the ice cream on hold until she was feeling a bit better.  The other girls had no problem jumping in and filling their bowls though.  I will be sure to post some pics of the catalog, but in the meantime here is what we are looking at for the cover possibly...

No comments: