Monday, March 14, 2011

La Couture Amore

I just finished up a shoot for  La Couture Amore.  Check her out on facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/La-Couture-Amore/129203460471687 We had SOOOOO much fun, these outfits she sent were pure JOY!!!  My girls had a blast putting on these fun skirts and crazy fun hair accessories.  I could't even sleep the night before because my wheels were turning as to how I was going to shoot them.  I decided to rearrange my bedroom since I have wonderful afternoon light that comes through.  My hubby was enjoying having to move our very heavy king size bed and bring baby Amelia's dresser in.  LOL!!  It was so worth it though - I just LOVE these pics!!!!  Stephanie has been the most FABULOUS person to work with as well - I just LOVE her!!!  Stroll over to her page and check out her treasures!!! 

4 comments:

Kimberly Van Sistine said...

I LOVE comments!!! Feel free to share your thoughts!

Divian said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!! Love the vintage feel! Love!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS pic and GORGEOUS girls! =)

Dianne :) said...

Gorgeous photos! LOVE Stephanie and her designs! I have worked with her as well, and she is AMAZING and SO SWEET!