Friday, March 11, 2011

Catalog!!!!!!

It wasn't that long ago when I wrote down my dream...to shoot a clothing catalog.  After reading a book on making your dreams come true I got inspired and just had to do this.  Well, only a few months later I am so excited to say I just completed my first catalog!!!!!  Last night I finished shooting the picture for the back cover and today while Amelia was napping I was able to finish desgning the very last page!!!!!!  The catalog is for Jessiegirlclothing and the dresses and skirts are ADORABLE!!!  Feel free to contact Vicki to get your own copy!!!  It went to the printer today so it should not be too long and she will be mailing them out.

Oh, and also I received the most WONDERFUL package in the mail today from http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/La-Couture-Amore/129203460471687 and I am in just awe!!  It is the most exciting package of goodies I have ever seen!!!  My wheels are just spinning coming up with different ideas of how to set everything up - think shabby chic/vintage!!!  I can't wait to share more!!!!!

Here is a sneak peek of the cover for the Jessiegirlclothing catalog...

No comments: