Thursday, September 1, 2011

Senior Session - BLAST!!!



I had SOOOOO much fun shooting Miriam's senior pictures last week!!!  The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day!!  She was so excited to drive out to her favorite apple orchard so we made arrangements and hopped in the car for a fun adventure.  Since I am a bit ADD I simply could not just drive straight there, we found some fun walls to shoot by and of course had to stop for a coffee.  We found the cutest coffee shop in a small town not far from my home.  I would like to visit them again.  :)  I could not believe that Miriam brought this awesome bike with her!!!  She rides this around and I LOVE it!!  I just had to jump on and ride it around a bit before letting her have her pictures taken on it!!  LOL!!!!  Good thing she was getting her pictures taken because I was not looking too lovely!!  Hee hee!!!
Now that my kiddos are back in school (3 of them anyway), I need to get crackin and get these pictures proofed.   I have been overshooting lately since I have been having so much fun!!!  Thanks Miriam and your Wonderful mother for making my session such a blast!!!  So fun to work with them!!!

No comments: