Sunday, May 22, 2011

Claudia

I am so excited to post that we are seeing huge improvements in our 7 1/2 year old Claudia.  After finding out about her tummy infections several weeks ago we changed her diet and have her taking several supplements.  (very yucky I must add).  Within a short time her eyes lit up and her dark circles started to dissapear.  I thought we need to get a special outfit for Miss Claudia and do a fun photo shoot.  I never knew why her eyes were so dark when I was proofing pictures of her in the past and had  no idea she was allergic to so many foods because of what was going on inside. Here is one of our bright eyed little beauty from today.  I would love to write more, but my tired eyes just are not letting me.  LOL!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAYAAY! HUGS and she looks LOVELY!