Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sweet Funky Vintage

I am so excited about the trunk show that we will be having here at Kimberly V Photography next Thursday afternoon.  I am just setting up the display for Sweet Funky Vintage and the clothing is ADORABLE!!  They have supercute boy outfits, girls and also ladies.  Finally some cute boy things for those parents always searching for a little man outfit that is supercute!  I decided to try something different this time...when you come to the trunk show feel free to bring your kiddos and I will take their picture wearing the clothing for FREE!!!!  How cool is that??????  I figure if you are coming to try things on anyway you may as well get a nice picture.  I am attaching the flyer for you all to peek at and I will need to know that you are coming so I can be better prepared.  If for some crazy reason you just cannot make it on Thursday, but would REALLY like to see these treasure send me a message and I will arrange for a private showing.

No comments: