Monday, January 17, 2011

Miss Amelia


I just can't believe it - Miss Amelia is 6 months old already!!  Wow, where did that go?  We have been having so much fun lately reading books, playing with her new toys from Christmas and doing LOTS of snuggling.  I love this time of year because I get a little break and enjoy spending time with my girlies.  I don't feel guilty laying down them and taking a nap.  Recently Amelia enjoyed sledding in the backyard for the first time.  I can't believe she didn't cry after feeling that cold breeze on her face.  She was in amazement watching her big sisters building big snowman for her to see.   She is such a content little princess and loves her daddy so very much!!!  It's awesome to see such a close bond between the two of them.  Although, I must admit I do get a big jealous sometimes.  :)  I wouldn't trade it for the world.

1 comment:

Liberty said...

Where is this adorable dress from? Love your work!! Thanks!