Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jessiegirlclothing Spring 2011

Today was a fun day at the diner.  I packed up 4 girls along with lots of shoes, accessories and jewerly.  We headed out of town to our favorite diner for some spring pictures.  Today we were shooting the new spring line for Jessiegirlclothing.  She added some really fun new bright colors and fabrics.  I LOVE owls and was thrilled to see she added some to her new line and a matching one for our American Girl dolls (compliments of Uncle Matt).  It was quite a scene at the diner as we take the place over with all of our "stuff" and all the little ladies running around saying "when do we get our malts".  Oh my it was craziness.  Poor little Naomi got overwhelmed and had an absolute meltdown.  We were able to turn things around with a little ice-cream and got a few pics at the end.  We are planning to get out and do some more when there is not so much chaos to throw her off.  Thankfully my good friend Carollynn came to get her to smile by doing all her silly things behind my back (literally).  We have a new model in the bunch, her name is Natalie.  She is so kind and was wonderful to work with.  Hopefully we didn't scare her off by all our nutiness.  I posted the pics from todays shoot on my Facebok - become a fan and check them out.  I would LOVE your feedback.  Enjoy!

No comments: