Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Shooting

So...I was getting pretty fired up for spring and all ready to do some outdoor shoots and here we are getting another big pile of snow. I don't even know how much, maybe up to 8 inches. Oh, well back to some winter shots while we still can. I thought I would put a couple more images on here from the Matilda Jane shoot since it was so much fun. We had so many onlookers during this shoot. I thought for a moment my daughter had 2 heads the way people were stopping and staring, but when they said how cute she was my heart just melted and really I was thinking "I know". She was darn cute this day. She never walked down the street...she skipped while she was holding my hand. I wish I could have gotton that on video. Life's precious moments you don't want to forget. Before I know it she won't want to be holding my hand anymore.

I have all these ideas for shooting images of babies and it's hard to believe that I don't have a little baby anymore. Now I need to borrow my friends babies. It seems like just yesterday I was nursing around the clock and never leaving the house because my shirt was always wet and dirty. People are not kidding when they say it goes quickly.

Claudia peeking down the street.




Stealing a kiss.

No comments: