Thursday, March 19, 2009

Matilda Jane Showing Tonight

I am just getting the studio ready for tonights Matilda Jane showing at 6:30pm. I am really excited to see all of the adorable outfits. I got word last night that some of the items are already sold out so I am feeling the pressure of wanting to buy everything NOW!! (wish I could) The neat thing is that these outfits are so unique and you won't see them everywhere you go. Once they are sold out you have to wait until next season for the opportunity to get your hands on more unique pieces. The prices are not outrageous either, my favorite dresses are around $45 each. Not too bad since I just walked into Gymboree and the dress in the front was $68.

Everyone is welcome to come tonight, take a peek and have a snack on me. Bring a friend - the more the merrier. I love to chat!

I was so fired up to find out that some of pictures I shot were posted on Matilda Jane's blog which has been bringing in business throughout the U.S. This has been my dream - what a blessing!!



No comments: