Friday, February 18, 2011

Naomi

Now, that it's February I am finally looking through some pics of my own girls from last October that I had shot for our Christmas card.  It's fun when I finally have a little time to sit and look their smiling faces. It's like opening a gift when I can go through files and really look at the images of them.  I have been really focusing on family lately, that is what's important to us.  We are really digging in and making changes to help us get even closer.  One recent change we have done is eliminating television from our home.  I thought this would be really hard, but it wasn't that bad and it was one of the best things we have done.  We all have more time to play and relax and don't get stuck in the trap.  Even a few minutes in the morning of watching the news could really slow down our day.  I LOVE it!!!  Here is a picture of Naomi from the day we did our Christmas pics, I am sure I will post more of all the girls as the night goes on.  Not sure how long I will stay on the computer as I have made chocolate chip cookies and I may want to dive into those soon.  :)

No comments: