Sunday, December 12, 2010

Amelia


I have had this piece of fabric floating around the studio for a year now and its about time I put it up on the wall to try it out.  Why did I not do this sooner?????  I am loving the red damask with the pettiskirt.  Amelia is at that age where it gets tricky to pose her for pics.  Shes not sitting up quite yet and I don't want to always lay her on her back.  Well, the bumbo works great and she also needed some tummy time.  She is such a happy little camper!!  We put the space heater right next to her and Olivia was making her smile.  You can pretty much make eye contact with her and she smiles.  What a sweetheart!!!  I just love her so much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly this makes me wish Talian was a girl! What a beautiful picture of Amelia!! The bumbo explains everything...I was wondering how you got her sitting so still.
Shae