Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall

Fall is here and this is one of the busiest times at Kimberly V Photography.  I have been doing LOTS of sessions each week and am going to be needing some time to catch up soon.  :0  I have booked a lot over the last couple of days and my schedule is getting tighter.  This is a great time to get some fresh new pictures for Christmas cards, just be sure to give yourselves plenty of time as it may take up to 3 weeks to get your proof book back.  I wish I could do more as I am so passionate about photography, but I also need to be there for my family especially having a new baby girl.  I may be able to squeeze in a couple more before the fall colors are gone, just shoot me an email if you are interested.  kimberlyvphotography@hotmail.com   During this time don't forget to take the time to go for long walks and breath in lots of fresh air.  I love to go hiking in the woods and check out all the beautiful colors while getting some exercise.  I have been taking my camera when my friend Debbie and I go for our morning hike and have had a great time capturing some  images of baby Amelia.  Before you know it winter will be here.  I am not a huge fan of winter because I can't photograph baby's outside and I also like to be nice and warm.  I can't complain about it because it's Olivia's favorite season (not totally sure why), but as we all know in a blink of an eye it will be summertime again.  :)  Woo Hoo!

No comments: