Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Joyful Vision






Today I was photograping some pieces for an Etsy shop called "A Joyful Vision". I just LOVE the fabrics that she uses. Naomi was super excited too because as we were starting to think about our bedtime routine she was asking if I would take her picture. Well....of course I could not say no to that so I passed off baby Amelia to daddy and threw a chair in the back of the van. Off to the park we went and found a benefit to the ragweed. what great background color!!! Naomi was loving it and her sisters were a bit jealous that they could not come along. I asked it they wanted to do pictures tonight and were later regretting that they said "no". Tommorow we are heading downtown so I am sure their will be more pictures to come.

Oh goodness, its 9:30pm and my kitchen is an absolute diaster!!! After posting these pics I better get a few things picked up so I can find my counter again.

No comments: