Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Boutique outfit


We have a new boutique outfit to add to the collection. Thanks to Sophia being our wonderful model we are now able to add a size 2 dress to the clothing available for upcoming photoshoots. I have several size 4 through 8, but am hoping to add some smaller sizes also. I may need a couple more models that are size 2 and smaller to increase our selection. When you schedule your shoot at Kimberly V Photography we have several adorable boutique outfits that you may borrow on the day of your shoot and I will take care of cleaning and pressing it for you. How fun is that? You may schedule a time to come over and peek through what is available and we can discuss what location will work best for the colors and clothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made my day. I opened up your website and saw the little princess!!! Yeah! Love this picture. Carollynn